0

i'm just try to be the best in your eyes

i know we don't see each other for a long time. but somehow i am just afraid if you're not the same guy as i met yesterday. that's my biggest fear that makes me sick. and i know you miss me so much and so do i. i may always messed up our relationship with a million reasons that i tell to you when we want to go somewhere or just meet for release our lost. i would like to be as your wish but how? it feels there is a huge wall stood up in front of my face. i need to climb up hardly to and when i reach the top i need to climb down carefully and go to see you in hurry. i'm tired, i hope you can understand what my problem is. i knew i was not perfect as you want me to be, i'm just trying to be the best in your eyes to fulfill your desire.

:)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top